Monday 18 March 2013

Introducing "Pickles and Ice Cream - Birth Support Services"

Dear family, friends, followers and new visitors to this site,

I'd like to introduce you to my updated blog and business:
"Pickles and Ice Cream - Birth Support Services".

A lot of people have been intrigued by the name "Pickles and Ice Cream" and I'm often asked "where did the name came from?" or "is that because of the cravings women have during pregnancy?". 

Well this is generally my response: The name Pickles and Ice Cream was chosen as a business name to put a smile on peoples faces and a giggle in your hearts. It's also easy to remember and a gentle reminder that birth and the support women receive around this time, can be light hearted and fun as well as nurturing and delicious. 

In the meantime let me leave you with this image i took this morning of my new ice cream sundae mug that i purchased last week. I was in a store staring at it thinking to myself "that is so cute, hmm but i dont need it, nice colour though, ooh ice cream, double ooh, pickles and ice cream business card holder!" Sold to a very happy me. Its so cute... I love it and i hope you find it cute too.



Stay tuned for more to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment